Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ghd - Purifying Shampoo


ghd claims :
  • Use before the prescribed ghd shampoo to remove anything that shouldn't be on the hair.
  • Contains a gentle surfactant derived from olive oil, which won't irritate the scalp and which helps to protect and condition damaged hair.
  • Includes a polymer which removes hard water minerals and heavy-metal salts from the hair.
  • Removes product build-up, excess oil, chlorine, and helps prevent discolouration of hair after swimming.
  • Contains positively charged conditioning polymers, making it easier to comb the hair when wet or dry. 
  • Helps to reduce static.
I was disappointed by their guardian conditioner but I love this clarifying shampoo! My boyfriend received this by the company as a promotion and he gave it to me. I use this once a week to remove any product build-ups and I believe that it really works great on my hair. It gives me that squeaky clean feeling and makes my scalp feel refreshed. I wouldn't consider purchasing this because this is way out of my budget ($25) and there are many cheaper clarifying shampoos out there. However, this product made me want to continue venturing out for other clarifying shampoos that are more budget friendly. 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment