Saturday, April 2, 2011

Physicians Formula - Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in "Blushing Berry"


Physicians Formula's description of this product:
  • A beautiful mosaic of complementary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer.
     
  •  It’s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones.
     
  • The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking or irritating sensitive skin.
      
This blush is so pretty. As the company claims, the blush is silky and is very pigmented. It has a very subtle shimmer in it that you can barely notice at all. It gives my cheeks an instant berry glow. Like I said, this blush is very pigmented so I have to be cautious when applying and use a light hand or else I can look like a clown especially on my fair skin. This comes with a mirror and a brush, but I prefer to use my blush brush. I believe the price is a little high for a drugstore brand but you get what you pay for in most of Physicians Formula products.


No comments:

Post a Comment