Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Hard Candy claims:
Sheer Envy is a sheer, lightweight formula tinted moisturizer that is used to lightly tint the complexion of your skin. With SPF 15, the leading in anti-aging

Hard Candy is only sold exclusively at Walmart. I don't live too close to a Walmart and when I do go, they never have any brands of cosmetics in stock, especially Hard Candy. Everything that's on the shelf has been opened and damaged. Pretty ridiculous. However, I was lucky enough to come across their tinted moisturizer. The packaging is absolutely adorable and I like how the container is clear so I can see how much I've used. The formula is a little heavy but it blends out easily. I can't stand the smell though. It smells like sunscreen and I understand that it contains an SPF of 15 but I just cannot stand having to put that on my face. Although I bought the lightest color, it was still pretty dark on me and made my face look orange like I had a bad tan. It was disappointing but there are so many other Hard Candy products that I want to try.
As you can see, the formula is pretty heavy. The moisturizer just sits on top of my hand.



The left side of my hand is bare. The right side of my hand has the tinted moisturizer on. You can obviously see where I blended out the moisturizer and how dark it is compared to my bare hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment