Tuesday, April 26, 2011

up & up - Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

up & up is a Target brand and is cheaper than their competing drugstore brands, but claims to have the same effect. Their makeup remover cleansing towelettes is oil-free, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. I love the fact that these are alcohol-free unlike other makeup removers. They won't irritate my sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin feel dry afterwards. It keeps my skin soft and clean. It removes makeup very well and doesn't make me feel like I still have some residues on my skin. The only downside to this is that it doesn't remove eye makeup that well, especially mascara. I want to be gentle with my eye area but I have to keep rubbing my mascara off which eventually burns that area from the rubbing. I try to press on to the lashes so the cleanser can break the mascara down, but that doesn't work. Even if I think I removed all of my mascara off, I notice that I still had some on afterwards when I take a shower or wake up the next morning. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like trying to remove waterproof mascara. Great for removing face makeup, horrible at removing eye makeup.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Awesome blog and great insight. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neptune, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, thank you so much for the comment. You encouraged me to write more!

    ReplyDelete