Thursday, March 31, 2011

Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara

Physicians Formula claims that this mascara provides 100% dramatic volume & glamour, 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, 47% of the ingredients are from organic farming, organisoy moisturizes and nourish lases, and eco-olive a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Physicians Formula is one of my favorite drugstore brands because they don't test on animals. I like how they are into organic ingredients and economically friendly. This mascara was a huge disappointment. It gave me good volume and length, separates my lashes very nicely, doesn't clump at all, and the packaging is absolutely adorable. However, this smudges on me way too much! It claims to be smudge-free but unfortunately, it makes me looking a like a panda bear. Mascaras do tend to smudge on me but it hasn't smudged as bad as this one. Otherwise, this would have been a perfect mascara for me because I love the instant result that it delivers. I'm so sad. 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment