Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clean & Clear - Daily Pore Cleanser

Clean & Clear claims that the gentle micro-scrubbers remove impurities like pore-clogging dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. First of all, I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin which is a ridiculous skin type to have to deal with. I initially bought this for my boyfriend but since he's away and I ran out of cleanser, I gave this a try. This is almost like a very gentle version of a scrub. I feel like it has improved my pores by making them look smaller, almost invisible. My skin feels smooth and soft after using this. I was actually surprised by the results because I generally am not a huge fan of Clean & Clear products. Actually, I kind of hate them. This smells literally like soap (like a cheap hotel body wash), and I wish they could've made it fragrance free. Since I'm looking for a more gentle, moisturizing cleanser, I won't be purchasing this again but if you have oily to normal skin type with pores that you want to take care of, you might want to give this a try. 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment