Thursday, March 31, 2011

Garnier Fructis - Nutrient Spray

Garnier claims that this unique formula combines liquid shine with weightless nutritive oils for an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray, hair is nourished, instantly softer, shinier and easier to manage.
I use this after using heat styling implements as a finishing touch. It seals my dry brittle ends and makes my hair look healthier. This gives a healthy shine but doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. I love the fruity smell. The bottle seems small but you don't need a lot of product so it has been lasting me quite a while now. Since I'm running out of my leave-in conditioner, I'm going to start using this after I take a shower on my dampened hair to seal in the moisture and nourish them. 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment