Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oils are great for treating acne due to its effectiveness of killing the bacteria that cause acne. I used to use the drugstore on the spot treatments for my acne but it will burn, get irritated, and the area would become extremely dry. Tea tree oil has less of those side effects because they're not made from harsh chemicals. This is my holy grail for treating my acne. The smell isn't so great but I really don't care as long as it's going to treat my breakouts. I just dab it on with a q-tip, and it's not a overnight miracle treatment but the pimple will definitely go away. It calms down the redness around my entire cheek area and I also feel like it's helping post acne marks to fade. I don't experience any dryness or further irritation. This company does not test on animals which is always a plus! There are non-diluted tea tree oils sold so I will give those a try after I run out of this one. 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment