Monday, March 28, 2011

Freeman - Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask

This is the Freeman's clay mask from the Feeling Beautiful line. It claims that the mask purges pores and draws out excess oils and dirt.
I love this clay mask! When I first used it, it did burn me a little and was worried that this might irritate my skin. After several use, I got used to it and it no longer burns my face. I love the smell of this too. After washing it off, my skin instantly looks brighter, smooth, and glowing within the surface of my skin. My skin is free of pores! I only use this once a week but it makes me want to use it twice or three times a week because I love the way my skin looks after using this. At $3.99 this is a steal. This company does not test on animals so they are cruelty free. They have so many different kinds of mask, I want to try all of them. 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment