Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maybelline - Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation

Maybelline claims that this foundation provides 100% baby-smooth perfection and 14 hour hydration. I have extremely dry skin and when I wear any kind of liquid foundation, my face will appear flaky, blotchy, and unattractive. I was looking for a hydrating foundation and came across this one. I really like this foundation. It doesn't make my face look dry and keeps my skin looking hydrated. This foundation comes with the sponge but I prefer applying it with a foundation brush. It has light coverage but still manages to cover my red cheeks, and matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives you a natural dewy finish which I love and prefer. Because of the nature of this product, I always finish it off with a powder. This will be my favorite drugstore foundation that I've ever came across. 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment