Sunday, March 27, 2011

Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Aveeno claims that with clinically proven Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, this daily moisturizer evens out skin tone and texture and immediately reflects light to bring out skin's natural radiance. Its fast-absorbing formula leaves skin soft and smooth and is clinically proven to improve skin tone and texture in as little as 4 weeks. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and daily use.
I use this moisturizer everyday under my makeup. It's great because it contains an SPF of 15. I love the smell. It's very subtle and smells clean and fresh. I've been using this for more than 3 months and I haven't noticed any difference in my skin tone nor texture since I've started the use. I wasn't particularly disappointed in that because I wasn't expecting this moisturizer to do so. It's very lightweight and fast absorbing. It's probably just my extremely sensitive skin overreacting to products, but I do feel a little burning sensation after I apply this. I guess it wasn't gentle enough for MY sensitive skin. It's a pretty big bottle so it will last me quite a long time. 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment